Swatz Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Swatz
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Swatz Application

Post by Swatz » March 22nd, 2015, 12:19 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s): Swatz, or a random historical figure with Swatz included in the name at some point.

Age 18+?
20, 21 if you count womb time.

Access to Teamspeak?
Check

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
Check

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG from?
Star Citizen, Smite, anything really other than PS2

What is your level or rank in this game?
SC "Noob" Smite "19"

Any alternate characters?
Nope I don't play ps2 anymore not an issue

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
I was told there was an edible underwear/TXR

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I don't play planetside 2 anymore, I heckle on reddit every solar eclipse or so, my twitter is also meant for heckling and I won't use the MERC tag there if that causes a conflict of interest.

Tell us a joke!

There are four nuns driving alongside a cliff, suddenly a hurricane strikes and kills all of them. They all arrive at the golden gates where they meet Saint Peter, he asks them to line up so he could process them. They do so and he asks the first nun in line "Have you ever sinned?" She replies "Yes, I have seen a mans penis." He goes "Okay you are forgiven now wash your eyes out with the holly water behind me." She does so. The second nun gets the same treatment and she replies "Yes, I have touched a mans penis." Saint Peter says "You are forgiven, now wash your hands in the holly water behind me." She does so. Now the two nuns in the back are fighting and beating each other up, Saint Peter runs over and demands that they stop and explain why they are fighting. The fourth nun in line shouts "I AM NOT PUTTING MY MOUTH IN THAT WATER, (she points to the third nun in line) AFTER SHE SITS IN IT!" (Bu Dum Tss)

PencilStick
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Swatz Application

Post by PencilStick » March 22nd, 2015, 6:13 pm

Welcome back!