H4YM4K3RZ Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
H4YM4K3RZ
MERC Member

H4YM4K3RZ Application

Post by H4YM4K3RZ » March 26th, 2015, 6:42 am

MERC Gaming Group Application Form:

As I never did an application I feel obliged to-

Requirements
-18 years or older
Yep I am 20 years old

-Mature in actions and attitudes
If battlecoms is needed I can have turn on a dime and have comms discipline in an instant.

-Ability to get on Teamspeak (TS) (note voice is not required, but being able to listen is)
Yes I have been in teamspeek and have a mic

-Follows the community rules
I am welcoming with all religious and political views and being in the minority (Brittish) I have open arms to all walks of life. As for sexism and racism, I fully respect that rule and will not discriminate in any way.

Name(s):
xH4YM4K3RZTR H4YM4K3RZTR, H4YM4K3RZVS H4YM4K3RZNC

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG from?
Planetside 2, Warframe, ARMA 3 and Battlefield, Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen. As for why I decided to join MERC, the simple answer would be that I am fed up of clans/guilds dying because leaders get burnt out. From my understanding MERC has gone through some pretty rough patches with Planetside 1 and with 10 years of experience I am fairly confident this is a group that will last .

What is your level or rank in this game?
In theory i have enough XP to have 4 BR 100 characters but that is not the case.
IBR 100

Any alternate characters?
I have a BR100 VS (H4YM4K3RZVS)
I have a BR67 NC (H4YM4K3RZNC)

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
Honestly without being too harsh to other outfits, this was the only good TR outfit on Connery, other ones were BAD.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I live in GMT so I can only really make if for Fridays and sometimes Wednesdays in holiday times.

Tell us a joke!
Ice Tea!

Swatz
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: H4YM4K3RZ Application

Post by Swatz » March 26th, 2015, 9:47 am

10/10 would offer curry

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable