Riggs Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Riggs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Riggs Application

Post by Riggs » April 19th, 2015, 8:19 am

Name(s):
RiggsRevolg in Planetside 2
I go by Riggs or Riggs R1665 in most other games

Age 18+?
yes

Access to Teamspeak?
yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
yes

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
Planetside2, Star Citizen, LOL, Elite Dangerous, Borderlands Games
name any other group or team game and I'll likely play it with you guys

What is your level or rank in this game?
BR100

Any alternate characters?
Traygga BR40 VS toon, Xriggs BR30 NC toon

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
joined from TXR

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I work the graveyard shift 11pm to 7am so you will see me on most morning and i generally can only make Friday night Ops

Tell us a joke!
Two blondes a brunette and a red head are sitting in a road side diner looking out the window. In the corn field across the road is another blonde in a row boat trying to row out of the field. One blonde turns to the other in the diner and says "That girl is making the rest of us blondes look bad, if I knew how to swim I'd go out there and teach her a lesson."

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable