CarvoTiC'S App

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CarvoTiC
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CarvoTiC'S App

Post by CarvoTiC » May 24th, 2015, 3:31 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
CarvoTiC in PlanetSide2

Age 18+?
Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
Yes

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
PlanetSide 2

What is your level or rank in this game?
BR 60

Any alternate characters?
ZarvoTiC (VS) CarvoSoN(NC)

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
Was a part of TxR I saw that you guys merged and was wanting to get back into the action

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
Im not always on because im still in school but i play as much as i can
Tell us a joke!
A police officer pulls over a driver and informs him that he has just won $5,000 in a safety competition, all because he is wearing his seat belt.

"What are you going to do with the prize money?" the officer asks.

The man responds, "I guess I'll go to driving school and get my license."

His wife says, "Officer, don't listen to him. He's a smart aleck when he's drunk."

The guy in the back seat pops up out from under the blanket and says, "I knew we wouldn't get far in this stolen car."

Just then a knock comes from the trunk and a voice calls out, "Are we over the border yet?"

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable