Sinster Smith's Application (FINALLY)

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sinister Smith
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sinster Smith's Application (FINALLY)

Post by Sinister Smith » May 27th, 2015, 6:28 pm

Name(s):
<e.g. Lepalose in Planetside 2, SomeName in Warframe, etc. >
<if already in MercGG & just applying for forum access no further questions necessary)

Age 18+?
Um.... I act it? 16 IRL

Access to Teamspeak?
I've been in it for a while now in the AFK channel :P

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
I was with TXR since around July - August 2012

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
Hopefully I can get back into Planetside 2, but otherwise H1Z1, CS:GO, possibly Warframe

What is your level or rank in this game?
BR81 I believe

Any alternate characters?
Nah Man

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
Joined TXR before they put the rule about being 18+ in and I was sort of grandfathered into TXR

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I probably won't be playing as often as I used to in TXR, however I do want to return into the community and be able to play with you guys again.

Tell us a joke!
How often does SinisterSmith make people laugh? Never.... :(

PencilStick
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sinster Smith's Application (FINALLY)

Post by PencilStick » May 27th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Welcome back, dude!