Cyreez's Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cyreez
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cyreez's Application

Post by Cyreez » June 22nd, 2015, 7:27 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
Cyreez (in every game I've ever played), Alts: Tysh and Tesiah

Age 18+?
Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
No

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
ARK

What is your level or rank in this game?

Any alternate characters?
No

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
Maderas and I have known each other for about 8 years and enjoy playing PVP survival type games. He said he recognized your tribe in ARK from PS2 as a clan he allied with and spoke highly of you all.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I consider myself an experienced gamer starting with EQ back in 1999 and have tried just about every type of genre. My favorite types are FPS, survival and horror.

Tell us a joke!
An Irishman walks out of a bar...

Maderas
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Cyreez's Application

Post by Maderas » June 22nd, 2015, 11:07 pm

This is who I was playing with before we joined Bearsharks. She never played with TRG but I've known her for years and can vouch that she's trustworthy.

snafu
MERC Top Contributor

Re: Cyreez's Application

Post by snafu » June 23rd, 2015, 1:05 am

Checks out.