Deadeye-Duck Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Deadeye-Duck
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Deadeye-Duck Application

Post by Deadeye-Duck » August 23rd, 2015, 4:46 pm

Name(s):
<DeadEyeDuck on PS2 and Deadeye-Duck on SC>

Age 18+?
<29>

Access to Teamspeak?
<Yes>

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
<No>

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
<Planetside 2, but MOSTLY Star Citizen. Was part of TXR. Won MVP during friday night ops at one point. Saving up for a new PC, so I want to be ready for SC with my peeps when it finally releases.>

What is your level or rank in this game?
<My BR in PS2 hit 50 I think.. maybe high 40's. But I already have a positive KDR, which I hear is pretty good for where I'm at.>

Any alternate characters?
<I made a Vanu, who I tried first, but I couldnt stay up til 3 AM every night waiting for Japan to wake up, so I joined the rest of the adults of the TR. (NC? :lol: )>

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
<Apparently you patched over TXR, and even though my PC has gone tits up, I still want to be part of what I consider a highly competent group of PS2 players. I think our tactics, discipline, and boldness will translate very well to Star Citizen. I don't just want to do the really dirty work (Ship boarding, piracy, bounty hunting, infiltrating etc.), I want to be in the first group to figure out the best way to go about it. From my TXR ops experience, I think we have a solid shot at doing that.>

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
<I like to party. I'm in the market for a new PC, and I would like to rejoin my battle buddies as soon as I get it.>

Tell us a joke!

<A woman walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a double entendre. So, he gives it to her.>

Lepalose
Officer

Re: Deadeye-Duck Application

Post by Lepalose » August 27th, 2015, 12:56 pm

Hey, glad to have another former TXR member with us!

Deadeye-Duck
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Deadeye-Duck Application

Post by Deadeye-Duck » August 28th, 2015, 10:31 am

Thank you sir! Happy to be aboard, in spirit anyway, until I get my new rig!