Kuraltai Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kuraltai
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kuraltai Application

Post by Kuraltai » September 17th, 2015, 7:30 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s): Kuraltai
<e.g. Lepalose in Planetside 2, SomeName in Warframe, etc. >
<if already in MercGG & just applying for forum access no further questions necessary)

Age 18+? Yes
<Yes/No>

Access to Teamspeak? Yes
<Yes/No>

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously? Yes
<Yes/No>

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for? Planetside 2 and possibly others
<e.g. Planetside 2>

What is your level or rank in this game? BR53 .. been out of commission for a bit.
<e.g. BR100>

Any alternate characters?
<e.g. Yes, LepaloseVS is BR25, and LepaloseNC is BR30>

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join? Planetside 1
<e.g. I see MERC in game all the time dropping bases and destroying the enemy easily ... etc.>

Anything else you wish to inform us of? Currently still mending, i.e., my gaming rig is still down, but would like to catch up with y'all again. I'm working nights currently 6p to 6a central time on a 2 week rotating schedule with every other weekend off.
<e.g. I cannot make it during operation times on Wednesday, ... etc.>

Tell us a joke! Have you heard the one about the councilman and his Kool-Aid? He drank it all!
<The quality of your joke will not affect your submission, but you must tell one.>

WarbirdTD
Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kuraltai Application

Post by WarbirdTD » September 19th, 2015, 12:00 pm

Yeah man, you're always welcome back, we just remove inactive players from the ingame roster from time to time. Hop on TS and we'll get you set up.