TheGlutton Application for Membership

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheGlutton
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TheGlutton Application for Membership

Post by TheGlutton » November 28th, 2015, 11:47 am

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
TheGlutton in Planetside2

Age 18+?
Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
Yes

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
Planetside 2

What is your level or rank in this game?
BR40

Any alternate characters?
Yes, AgentMoulder (VS BR43) TheGluttonNC (NC BR1)

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
Saw MERC in game, read about you on /r/connery

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I will usually not be able to make the OPS on Weds due ot work, but I will do my best to join you guys on Fridays :)

Tell us a joke!
VS is the best faction in PS2, they have the best guns, the beast vehicles, the best costumes, and the best players.

Lepalose
Officer

Re: TheGlutton Application for Membership

Post by Lepalose » November 29th, 2015, 9:51 am

Hey Glutton, app looks good, come give us a try on Friday (or Wednesday) @ ts.theterranalliance.com, 6pm PST ( a little before so we can get you into channel would help )

TheGlutton
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by TheGlutton » November 29th, 2015, 12:55 pm

Sounds good. I did do an hour or two with you guys a week or so ago. I will get in Weds or Fri :)

See you then :D

TheGlutton

TheGlutton
MERC Member

Post by TheGlutton » December 20th, 2015, 6:38 pm

Hey how do I get member status here on the forums?