Deltagram Application to MercGG

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Deltagram
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Deltagram Application to MercGG

Post by Deltagram » December 24th, 2015, 11:50 am

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
Deltagram

Age 18+?
Yes. Like 2.5x

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
Yes, while part of TxR

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
Planetside 2

What is your level or rank in this game?
BR 65

Any alternate characters?
A BR 5 Vanu on the Australian Server named Deltagrampa. So not really.

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
The TotalRecoil Outfit forums/website pointed me to this bright future.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I like to play an Engineer or other support role. I follow orders. I'm fine with guard duty. I don't complain unless it is humorous to so (and at an appropriate time).

Tell us a joke!
As a group of soldiers stood in formation at an Army Base, the Drill Sergeant said, "All right! All you idiots fall out." As the rest of the squad wandered away, one soldier remained at attention. The Drill Instructor walked over until he was eye to eye with him, and then raised a single eyebrow. The soldier smiled and said, "Sure was a lot of 'em, huh, sir?"

WarbirdTD
Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Deltagram Application to MercGG

Post by WarbirdTD » December 27th, 2015, 6:42 pm

Looks good. We'll get together with you in-game. Hope to see you in our op Wednesday or Friday