White5hark Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WhiteShark
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

White5hark Application

Post by WhiteShark » December 29th, 2015, 12:05 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
White5hark in Planetside 2

Age 18+?
Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
No

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
Planetside 2

What is your level or rank in this game?
BR15

Any alternate characters?
WhiteZhark BR10 Vanu
(future NC alt which I haven't made yet)

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
My dad (Deltagram) recently joined you guys and I wanted to join him in organized ops with MERC.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I enjoy playing competitively and improving my skills. I played League of Legends at a very high level for a long time, so I am used to operating in a team environment. I am eager to learn and integrate into MERC's way of doing things in Planetside 2.

Tell us a joke!

The sergeant-major growled at the young soldier, "I didn’t see you at camouflage training this morning."

Smiling, the young soldier replied, "Thank you very much, sir."

(edit: made the joke a bit more clear)

WarbirdTD
Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: White5hark Application

Post by WarbirdTD » December 29th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Everything besides the BR looks great. We have a BR minimum of 25, but that's just a matter of time as long as you keep playing. Show up to our ops on Wednesday or Friday with Deltagram so we can see if you guys are the right fit, and you can see if we're the right fit. Look forward to seeing you two, just stay on TS until we see you guys in the lobby.