Thorstonex Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thorstonex
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thorstonex Application

Post by Thorstonex » April 14th, 2016, 2:49 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
Thorstonex

Age 18+?
<Yes>

Access to Teamspeak?
<Yes>

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
<Yes>

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
<Planetside 2>

What is your level or rank in this game?
Thorstonex LvL 54 TR

Any alternate characters?
JohnT38 LvL 98 NC
Hawklin LvL 61 VS

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
i've ran with some of your guys running open pugs as well as a friend of mine SneakESneak said this is a really good group to run with.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
i work night shift and can play on Friday nights.

Tell us a joke!
I have no problems with buying tampons. I am a fairly modern man. But apparently they're not a "proper" present. "Happy birthday, mom!"

Meliande
Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thorstonex Application

Post by Meliande » April 14th, 2016, 3:14 pm

Good.