CEUGoBoom App

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
=CE=UGoBoom
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CEUGoBoom App

Post by =CE=UGoBoom » May 27th, 2016, 11:01 am

Name(s):
CEUGoBoom
aka just UGoBoom or ugo

Age 18+?
Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
Yes

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
Planetside 2 and in the future Star Citizen as well

What is your level or rank in this game?
BR89

Any alternate characters?
Yes but none above BR15

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
I used to play with HFA (Hell From Above) back in 2013 until they died, played a bit with some TTA folks then moved on to EXE and eventually leaving the game. Getting back into it this summer and looking for a not-a-zergfit and maybe some old friends from HFA.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
Right now I work night shifts with my day off on Thursday night, switching that day off to an OP night should be possible.

Tell us a joke!
Why do smokers love to be a Terran? There's no quitting in the TR

WarbirdTD
Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: CEUGoBoom App

Post by WarbirdTD » May 27th, 2016, 1:13 pm

Looks good. Hop on an op Wednesday or Friday at 6pm PST if you can, and we'll get you set up.