Wildstyle Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wildstyle
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wildstyle Application

Post by wildstyle » June 1st, 2016, 8:29 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
wildstyle, or wildstyle2k3 in all games I play

Age 18+?
Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
yay

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
All

What is your level or rank in this game?
Planet Side 1, I was the the second CR 5 on the server for my alliance. I never reached BR 18 sadly, but I did kick some ass.
Planet Side 2, I am CR 0... I don't understand why.... I am BR 20 (never reached the max in PS1, but I reached BR 20 in less than a week). Did they make this game easier?

Any alternate characters?
Nay, but I did have an ALT NC on PS1. Do not remember the name though, sadly.

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
Uhmmm, I don't know how to say this, but I was a co-founder with Lep. So, yea my brain told me about it and told me I should rejoin because it is something I help developed. :) :)

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I am awesome. I've started and run a group of rag tags in SOF2 known as mercenaries (mercs). After that I got bored of FPS because I found it too easy and no challenges... left to play star ways galaxies with my fellow mercs, before playing PS1 beta and meeting lep in one of the groups the ran together. From there we decided to form this outfit and take it to PS1. From there Mercs had 3 of the first 5 CR5 on the server on the TR side of things. We developed the war plan that we did the things no one wanted to do and go behind enemy lines and stuff. We ran multiple squads together and platoons.... Good times :)
From there I went to WOW for a few years which postponed my college graduation by six years :(... In my wow days I did lead and form a couple of guilds and was an officer in multiples in all sorts of things. Ran PVP arena and PVE raids. I just owned everything I did in that game over all.
I did SWTOR for a minute, but did not let it control me.... owned public pvp, but did not have the correct support to run organize pvp .
After that I started play FPS again, and realized I rule for the most part, except for when I don't.

Tell us a joke!
I told Lep happy birthday a few days ago on msn messenger.

wildstyle
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Wildstyle Application

Post by wildstyle » June 1st, 2016, 8:33 pm

Oh, I've always had a positive K\D ratio, and very competitive.

Ive also Killed multiple MAX units piloting a galaxy solo style... by ramming them directly.

Thanks
Wildstyle