Hadrian'swall2's application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hadrianswall
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hadrian'swall2's application

Post by Hadrianswall » July 29th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Planetside2 name: Hadrianswall2
Am I above 18, Yes.
I do have access to teamspeak, but since I do not have a mic I will be a listener and not a speaker.
Game's interested in: Planetside 2
No alt. characters
I have a very busy schedule with work and college so unfortunately I will be on when I can be. For this reason I will avoid any and all leadership positions. I used to be a part of total recoil 2 years ago (They were nice enough to let me in underage, albeit with a tight leash]. It was extremely fun and I hope to do stuff like that with you guys.

Joke:

Three guys go on a hunting trip, a statistician, an engineer and a physicist. They find a deer grazing out in the plain and the physicist says, "Don't worry, I got this one in the bag," and pulls out his notebook and does a few equations to find out how to hit the buck, assuming the bullet is traveling in a vacuum . He calculates the exact angle he needs to shoot his rifle at and aims carefully... "BANG!" the shot goes 5 feet below the buck, who is not fazed. The engineer mocks the physicist, "psh you call that science, let me show something practical." So the engineer takes out his notepad and does some calculations and puts in a fudge factor for air resistance. So the engineer finds the exact angle his rifle needs to be at and raises his rifle carefully... he squeezes the trigger... "BANG!!!" The shot goes off. The bullet flies 5 feet above the buck!

The statistician yells, "WE GOT HIM BOYS!!!!!!!" and the buck runs off.

Meliande
Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hadrian'swall2's application

Post by Meliande » July 30th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Hi Hadrianswall2
What was your name in TxR?
Come join us on an op night on ts to see if Mercs is a good fit, it quite a different outfit from TxR.
/Meliande

Hadrianswall
MERC Member

Post by Hadrianswall » July 31st, 2016, 12:58 pm

My name I think was just hadrianswall, and what night is op night?

Lepalose
Officer

Post by Lepalose » July 31st, 2016, 9:39 pm

Ops are Wed and Fri at 6pm PST - ts.theterranalliance.com

Hadrianswall
MERC Member

Post by Hadrianswall » August 12th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Hello, I am now a part of mercs, may I now have access to the forum?

Pattyfathead
MERC Member

Post by Pattyfathead » August 24th, 2016, 8:31 am

Good to see you again Hadrian! Glad to have you back! Been a long time.