SirMoo (FirstCow In Combat)

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SirMoo
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SirMoo (FirstCow In Combat)

Post by SirMoo » September 25th, 2016, 9:27 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
<SirMoo/SirMrMoo in Planetside and most other games>

Age 18+?
<Yes>

Access to Teamspeak?
<Yes>

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
<No>

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
<Planetside 2>

What is your level or rank in this game?
<BR13, With Past knowledge of game>

Any alternate characters?
<Not Yet.>

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
<I joined g1Guardian in a squad and he was calling stuff out and was vary helpful, He put out a link so I thought I would check it out. He made swift calls and gave me the play I want from this game.>

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
<I work Monday-Friday 6-4 (Sometimes more) I have a Fiancé who is going to be getting into PS2 Soon, I'm a cow..>

Tell us a joke!
<What do you call a cow laying down? Ground beef>
<Why do cows have bells? Because their horns don't work>
<My grandfather was a knight, They called him Sir Loin>
<What do you call a cow that has just given birth? De-Calf-Inated>

Pattyfathead
MERC Member

Re: SirMoo (FirstCow In Combat)

Post by Pattyfathead » September 25th, 2016, 10:40 pm

g1Guardian was your squad leader.:) Pattyfathead was the Platoon leader. If you want to join Pattyfatheads outfit you are in the right place. G1guardian is in SOLx though.

Meliande
Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Meliande » September 25th, 2016, 10:44 pm

Your application looks great. Come join us on ts for an op on Wed. or Fri. nights while you work towards that BR 25 goal and see if we are a good fit for you.
Look forward to seeing you.

SirMoo
MERC Member

Post by SirMoo » September 26th, 2016, 8:40 am

Apologies for the mix up. Still new to the game, But I would be more then happy to join you guys. I play every night and I will work to the 25 as fast as a can. Hope to see you guys soon!

WarbirdTD
Officer

Post by WarbirdTD » September 26th, 2016, 8:44 am

Yep, de-calf-inated got me rolling. Well done, hope to see you on Wednesday.