Twinkle of the Toes

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Twinkle Toes
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Twinkle of the Toes

Post by Twinkle Toes » October 8th, 2016, 5:06 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
<Steam: Twinkle Toes , General: Cogsdale , Planetside 2: Tw1nkle T0es , Warframe: itscogsy>

Age 18+?
<Yes>

Access to Teamspeak?
<Yes>

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
<Yes>

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
<Planetside 2 (mainly) I do play warframe, overwatch, and various other stuff, and am up to playing those with peoples>

What is your level or rank in this game?
<BR 19>

Any alternate characters?
<Yes. I have a VS character named Cogsdale who is BR 24>

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
<Some random ass cow duder I know told me about you guys since I was interested in playing Planetside again. I was also told to come here by a lady who asked me if I was over 18 and wanted to have some fun.........>

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
<Im generally kinda quiet, I prefer to listen more than blab, but I have my times.. Im not homosexual, no matter how many guys hit on me, my name is just Twinkle Toes because I lost a bet and kinda stuck with it :3 >

Tell us a joke!
< I started a support group for men with erectile dysfunction.... But sadly no one has come yet...>

Pattyfathead
MERC Member

Re: Twinkle of the Toes

Post by Pattyfathead » October 11th, 2016, 10:55 am

Hey I saw you in Teamspeak. Hopefully someone got you permissions. Swing by for Wednesday or Friday night ops, and hang out with us. Hop in Teamspeak anytime to chill. And at BR 25 someone will toss a tag on you.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable