Slipperyyy's Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Slipperyyy
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Slipperyyy's Application

Post by Slipperyyy » November 27th, 2016, 5:03 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
Slipperyyy - Planetside 2

Age 18+?
Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
Yes

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
Planetside 2

What is your level or rank in this game?

Any alternate characters?
Caudmastaflex BR 86- Briggs TR

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
An outfit mate on Briggs has played with you guys in the past and recommended the outfit/ community. I joined you guys for a Friday op a few months back and really enjoyed it and as I'm mainly playing on Connery now I decided to join. I'm also trying to improve my game and I believe this is a good place to go to.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
I'm on an Australian time zone but I can make all Ops.

Tell us a joke!
Does my life count?

Meliande
Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Slipperyyy's Application

Post by Meliande » December 1st, 2016, 8:02 am

Thank-you for your interest. It's a pleasure having you.