Application - REKCheck

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
REKCheck
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Application - REKCheck

Post by REKCheck » February 24th, 2017, 9:31 pm

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):
REKCheck- Planetside 2 (TR on Connery)
http://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=rekcheck

Age 18+?
Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
No

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
Planetside 2

What is your level or rank in this game?
BR86

Any alternate characters?
Yes, bpostal BR103 TR-Miller
http://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=bpostal

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
I'm looking for an outfit that does coordinated combined arms (Infantry/Armor/Air/Logistics).

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
FWIW: Former training officer and squad/platoon leader of Better Red Than Dead
Should also mention that I'm rather foul mouthed and my leadership style has been labeled as 'abusive' even though my former outfit mates enjoyed it. If that's a problem I can do my utmost to tone it down or withdraw my application completely.

Tell us a joke!
Why did the physics teacher break up with the biology teacher? Because there was no chemistry.

Sorry, that was a terrible joke I stole from the internet but the rest of my jokes are highly inappropriate.

WarbirdTD
Officer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Application - REKCheck

Post by WarbirdTD » February 25th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Looks good. We'll see you next Wednesday and/or Friday at 6 PST for ops, so we can see if we're a good fit.

REKCheck
MERC Member

Re: Application - REKCheck

Post by REKCheck » February 25th, 2017, 5:15 pm

Thanks! Looking forward to it.