Wheast - Application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wheast
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wheast - Application

Post by Wheast » March 12th, 2017, 7:03 pm

Name(s):
Wheast in Planetside 2

Age 18+?
Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
Yes, but no one was on unfortunately.

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
Planetside 2

What is your level or rank in this game?
BR 37

Any alternate characters?
No

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
Pattyfathead advertised it in game and I'd figure I should check it out. I've been lone wolfing it for quite some time and just joining any open platoon, but now that I'm starting to really cert vehicles and actually get into the logistics of the game I figured an outfit would be apporpriate.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays I have classes that conflict with my normal play times but Friday through Monday I should be able to get on at least once a day.

Tell us a joke!
A bear walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "I'll have a pint of beer and a.......... packet of peanuts."
The bartender asks, "Why the big pause?"

Pattyfathead
MERC Member

Re: Wheast - Application

Post by Pattyfathead » March 14th, 2017, 5:52 am

Hey man, Unfortunately when you first hop in Teamspeak, you won't be able to see if anyone is on or not. Just hang out in the lobby some evening during prime time, and an officer should be around to help you. Otherwise, try to swing by for Friday night ops at around 6:30 PST, and someone can get you in the platoon for a trial run. Or add Pattyfathead to your friends list in game and poke me for an invite when you see me online.

Wheast
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Wheast - Application

Post by Wheast » March 14th, 2017, 4:46 pm

Pattyfathead wrote:
March 14th, 2017, 5:52 am
Hey man, Unfortunately when you first hop in Teamspeak, you won't be able to see if anyone is on or not. Just hang out in the lobby some evening during prime time, and an officer should be around to help you. Otherwise, try to swing by for Friday night ops at around 6:30 PST, and someone can get you in the platoon for a trial run. Or add Pattyfathead to your friends list in game and poke me for an invite when you see me online.
My Wednesday night class was cancelled this week so I might be able to swing by for Wednesday night ops, I'll add you if you're online and also hop in the TS to get that sorted out, thanks for the help!