Headache/returning PS2er application!

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Headacheman
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Headache/returning PS2er application!

Post by Headacheman » May 1st, 2017, 4:37 am

hey all! I'm a returning MERC'er as my TR character is still in the outfit named 'Headache' BR100. I was forced to stop playing about 4 years ago when I got stationed in Italy and the Connery server became unplayable for me being in Europe. I completely stopped PS2 because I didn't want to start over and honestly, I enjoyed playing with the MERC group so much I just couldn't make myself find a new group.

I am now moving back to the states this Friday and will be getting settled in over the next few weeks. I definitely want to get back into playing with you all again as much as I can. I had a lot of good times with the crew. I'm not sure if anybody will remember me as it's been quite a long time but I can't wait to hear from you all! Below I filled out the application as well.

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s): Headache in PS2
<e.g. Lepalose in Planetside 2, SomeName in Warframe, etc. >
<if already in MercGG & just applying for forum access no further questions necessary)

I'll answer all just for the hell of it!
Age 18+?
<Yes/No>Yes, 31 turning 32 this year.

Access to Teamspeak?
<Yes/No>Yes, my headphones and gaming computer are being shipped from Italy tho, so it will be a little time before I have a full setup.

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
<Yes/No>Yes have TS setup on that CPU that's being shipped.

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
<e.g. Planetside 2>PS2 all day! Miss the game quite a bit

What is your level or rank in this game?
<e.g. BR100>BR100

Any alternate characters?
<e.g. Yes, LepaloseVS is BR25, and LepaloseNC is BR30>Yes but I'm typing this at work so unsure of what the BRs are of the alternate factions.

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
<e.g. I see MERC in game all the time dropping bases and destroying the enemy easily ... etc.>Miss dominating everyone as infantry and flying mosquitos!

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
<e.g. I cannot make it during operation times on Wednesday, ... etc.>Hours I'll be playing are unknown right now until I learn my new work schedule

Tell us a joke!
<The quality of your joke will not affect your submission, but you must tell one.>SNAFU is my love

Lepalose
Officer

Re: Headache/returning PS2er application!

Post by Lepalose » May 1st, 2017, 12:56 pm

Hey, welcome back!

Headacheman
MERC Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Headache/returning PS2er application!

Post by Headacheman » May 2nd, 2017, 3:24 am

Hey man! Thanks again and long time no see! I can't wait to hit up PS2 with you all again.