Rockability MERC application

Fill out an application and become part of our gaming community!
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rockstedi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rockability MERC application

Post by Rockstedi » August 16th, 2018, 12:06 am

Name(s):

Planetside 2:

Rockability BR 27(Connery)
You can just call me Rock though.

Age 18+?
<Yes>

Access to Teamspeak?
<Yes>

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
<No>

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
<Planetside 2>

What is your level or rank in this game?
<27>

Any alternate characters?
<Yes, StediRockin BR 67(emerald)>

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?
<Through the outfit recruitment in the Planetside 2 forums. Want to work with an outfit and
make some in game friendships>

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
<I used to play a lot a couple years ago on a different server. Belonged to a well organized
outfit and I missed that feeling of working together. So here I am>

Tell us a joke!
<Why don't you ever see melons getting married?
Because they cantaloupe>

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable