Skip to main content

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MERC Gaming Group Application Form

Name(s):

-SillyCowGaming (Planetside 2)

-S!LLYC0W (Steam and just about everything else)

Age 18+?
    -Yes

Access to Teamspeak?
    -Yes

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?
    -No

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?
    -Planetside 2

(I was unaware MERC played CS:GO, so I’d play that too if I could)

What is your level or rank in this game?
    -BR 83

-Gold Nova 3

Any alternate characters?

-SillyCowGamingVS BR22

-SillyCowGamingNC BR 26

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?

-I saw MERC way back when my server merged with Connery. I liked the idea of an organized outfit and had ran a few small tactical OPs outfits in the early game. I saw the tactical play that my buds and I used in BF3 and CS:GO being used in MERC… but  I did not meet the age requirement until last year. When I went off to college I played less and was bouncing between more casual outfits, but as I’ve started playing again I’ve noticed MERC doing the quick deploys to bases that were crucial to win the alert. It also took me sometime to refamiliarize myself with the game before I felt like I was good enough to apply. Now that I am active again, I am getting bored with zerging and farming and want to do some legitimate squad and platoon play.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?
    -I used to have a YT channel for PS2, but recently converted it to a Video Essay channel.

-I am currently in Pale Riders (so I always have a platoon to run with) so if I am accepted please give me a notice on the forum to leave my outfit before inviting.

Tell us a joke!
    -My life.

Why’d the dog sit in the shade? … because it didn’t want to be a hotdog 😉

Hop on our ts and run an op with us on Wednesday or Friday night at 6pm Pacific Time, and we’ll see if we’re a good fit for each other. See you then!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.