Skip to main content
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi there.

Name(s):

i go by “railyx” in every game i play.

Age 18+?

yes, i’m 23, almost 24.

Access to Teamspeak?

yep, although it’s been a long time since i last used it (i use discord these days), so i might need to get used to it again.

Joined us on TS @ ts.theterranalliance.com previously?

nope.

What game(s) are you interested in joining up with MercGG for?

planetside 2 and overwatch, for the most part, but i like diablo 3 as well.

What is your level or rank in this game?

my main character in planetside is BR48, TR.

Any alternate characters?

yes, “aethereum” on emerald / NC / BR18, “RailyxK” on connery / VS / BR17, “RailyxN” on connery / NC / BR16, “aethereumX” on connery / NC / BR6.

i’m very original with names, can you tell?

Where did you hear about us, or why did you want to join?

i started playing planetside 2 back in… well, i don’t really remember exactly when, but it must’ve been 2012 or 2013. i played on and off for a few years and haven’t touched it for about a year, year and a half or so now. funny thing is, just the other day i was thinking to myself, “man, i wonder how planetside’s doing these days, i kinda miss it.” and as if the universe heard my thoughts, patty’s “Is it worth playing PlanetSide 2 in 2017?” video showed up in my recommended videos on youtube. i watched it and as soon as it ended, i went right over to steam and reinstalled the game.

Anything else you wish to inform us of?

i am currently in between jobs, so i don’t know when i’ll be unavailable once i get a new one, but for now, i’m pretty much free all day every day, except for sleeping, of course.

i’ve really just been looking for a nice group of people to play games with on a regular basis, and i’m hopeful that i’ve found such a group here with MERC.

Tell us a joke!

it’s kind of a lengthy one, but it’s my favorite joke of all time:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night, Holmes woke up Watson and said, “Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see.”

Watson replied, “I see millions and millions of stars.”

Holmes asked, “And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson said, “Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth, there might also be life.”

And Holmes said, “Watson, you idiot, it means somebody stole our tent.”

Hey man,

Thanks for apping!  Hop in our Teamspeak on Wednesday or Friday at 6PM, hold up in the lobby and an officer will be by to get you into our operations!

sweet, sounds good, thanks man, i’ll be there. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.