MERC COMBINED SETTINGS / KEYBINDS / LOADOUTS
Recommended for New Players
These two profile files contain basic graphic, keybinds, and loadouts that are useful for new players to get into the game. These files will need to be downloaded and renamed to your current profile name.
- Make sure the game and launcher is closed.
- Find your Profiles folder, for myself on Windows 8.1, this is in my Documents folder, i.e., “C:\Users\Lepalose\Documents\Arma 3 – Other Profiles\Lepalose”.
- Save your current profile files! I renamed these to “Lepalose – Orig.Arma3Profile” and “Lepalose – Orig.vars.Arma3Profile“
- Copy your downloaded MERCLK.Arma3Profile and MERCLK1.vars.Arma3Profile to your Arma 3 Profile folder.
- Duplicate the MERCLK files and rename the copies to your profile name, i.e., MERCLK – Copy.Arma3Profile –> Lepalose.Arma3Profile and MERCLK.vars – Copy.Arma3Profile –> Lepalose.vars.Arma3Profile
- CHECK FOR ANY ARMA 3 KEYBIND CONFLICTS WITH YOUR TEAMSPEAK PUSH-TO-TALK KEY BINDING
- Adjust audio volumes! Options -> Audio
- Adjust gamma via Options -> Video -> Display and/or change video options as necessary.